Let Versailles Cleaning Ltd help you maintain the professional image and the healthy environment of your building’s common areas.
The common areas of any building provide the first impression, so their cleanliness and maintenance is always a priority.
At Versailles Cleaning Ltd, we work with several businesses and landlords in the London area, so we fully understand the level of service required to guarantee a good first impression.
First, you will be invited to meet your prospective cleaner along with their supervisor, to discuss your requirements and what is realistically achievable in the allotted time. If you are happy to proceed, we will tailor a duties list and cleaning program designed specifically to suit your business or building needs.
A cleaning service can be arranged for daily or weekly visits at a time to suit you and your business hours.
Our cleaners operate 24/7 and cover premises in Central London, the West End, Docklands and Greater London.
A standard Common Areas Clean includes:
- Empty waste bins
- Cleaning of skirting boards
- Polishing furniture
- Wiping of window sills, paintings, doors light fixtures, light switches, fire extinguisher, radiators.
- Mopping all hard floors
- Clean and polish any brass and chrome
- Clean and sanitising of lavatories
- Clean mirrors and windows
- Cleaning and polishing of lifts and stainless steel
- Cleaning of reception, concierge and security areas
To answer any other questions you may have please go to Frequently Asked Questions